About me

My name is Dominick I’m a 7th grader in King County. I play on ps4, Nintendo switch and the oculus quest 2 I like playing spider man on ps4 Minecraft on my Nintendo and Vrchat on my VR also gorilla tag.  places I like are Leavenworth, Ocean shores, Wenatchee, Great wolf lodge, Disney land and Universal Studios. I like drawing and gaming my favorite game is for sure Gorilla tag a game about mobility and gorillas from tagging to chasing to hanging out.  you have to use you arms to move like if your arms are your legs I have played for about a year and have become really good at the game. Vrchat is just fun and entertaining a game about chatting and having fun with friends and meeting new friends. I also like a game called Roblox a game with millions of games inside the game. you can play, shop and create my favorite games in Roblox are pet sim x and  word bomb,  cheese escape, evade and doors. My favorite out of all of them has to be doors a game about a hotel with 100 doors in a row with 11 monsters and up to 4 players at a time.